How it Works
SPMA offers BOTOX® and Xeomin® Cosmetic treatments to temporarily reduce and improve fine lines and wrinkles, including crow’s feet and worry lines (between the eyebrows) and on the forehead. Millions of adults have experienced success with neurotoxins, and so can you.
The effects of Botox / Xeomin will last around three to six months. As muscle action gradually returns, the lines and wrinkles begin to reappear and need to be treated again. The lines and wrinkles often appear less severe with time because the muscles are shrinking. During your consultation with Dr. Fuller and his staff, factors will be discussed to help you determine if BOTOX® or Xeomin® is right for you. If approved for treatment, we will create a treatment plan based on your individual aesthetic goals.
There are other uses for BOTOX® that we can help you with SPMA: Underarm Sweating and Urinary Incontinence.
Minimize Undesired Perspiration
BOTOX® can treat and prevent excessive sweat production for men and women for whom topical treatment of severe primary axillary hyperhidrosis (severe underarm perspiration) doesn’t work. Results can last four months to a year, and while everyone is different, the effects can vary per individual and treatment.
SPMA is excited to bring you this effective, non-invasive, confidence-restoring treatment.
Urinary IncontinenceIn addition to our aesthetic uses, we offer BOTOX® for urinary incontinence through our sister company, The Urology Clinic.
BOTOX® is a prescription medicine that is injected into the bladder muscle and used:
- To treat overactive bladder symptoms:
- Strong need to urinate with leaking or wetting accidents
- Urinating too often
- It is indicated for adults 18 years and older when another type of medication (anticholinergic) medication does not work well
- Many people think OAB (overactive bladder) is just part of getting older. It’s actually a chronic condition that requires ongoing treatment.
- BOTOX® can work up to 6 months, which is why re-treatment is about twice a year.