Medical Grade Chemical Peels
Chemical Peels stimulate and exfoliate the skin to reveal smoother, softer, and more radiant skin.
How it Works
Chemical peels improve skin’s appearance by infusing ingredients that cast off dull surface cells, diminish fine lines, acne, pore size, redness, and discoloration, as they build collagen and improve tone.
No matter the condition of the skin, a chemical peel will help to reveal smoother, softer, more radiant skin. SPMA offers solutions for aging, hyperpigmented, blemish-prone, and redness-prone skin.
Chemical peels are great for anybody who wants to:
- Fade sun damage and discoloration
- Diminish acne
- Improve skin texture
- Increase collagen and elasticity
What to Expect
- The peel procedure takes around 20 minutes, depending on the type of peel and the number of layers applied.
- During the peel procedure, some mild tingling, itching, and heating sensation may be temporarily experienced.
- The day after the procedure the skin may feel tight
- 3 to 14 days out, flaking and peeling may occur, although not required to achieve the optimal results.
- All peel procedures may cause sensitivity to heat and sun for several days.